Safety Management Software
Reduce risk and ensure compliance by training your site’s visitors on safety policies and procedures.
Visitor and contractor safety orientation
Frontline’s web-based Visitor and Contractor Safety Orientation software makes it easy to design, deliver and document training for your site’s visitors and contractors. Orienting these groups with your site’s safety, health and emergency response policies and procedures helps to protect them from hazards and reduces the risk of legal liabilities.
Manage safety processes
- Design your own online courses using the built-in authoring tool (courses can contain text, images, video, audio and more) or by converting a PowerPoint presentation into training
- Embed questions within courses and create tests with a variety of question types to reinforce learning
- Allow visitors and contractors to complete training prior to visiting your site or from a computer station installed in your site’s reception area or security office
Track safety processes
- Quickly search training records and expiration dates via the software’s simple reporting interface
- Track contractor companies’ qualifications to work or train by tracking the expiration of items such as their contract, insurance, and workers’ compensation
- All Frontline products come with a comprehensive set of support services
Training and onboarding resources
EHS training and onboarding
In this blog post, we cover our top tips for creating an effective training program at your site.
What’s new in safety training?
In this webinar, Rachel Walla shares her expert advice on how to modernize your training program.
Toolbox talk form
Use this free Word template to put together toolbox talks for your employees.