If you want to work in a collaborative team environment that offers autonomy,
professional growth, and work/life balance, then Frontline is the place for you.
Who We Are
Frontline Data Solutions provides web-based environmental, health, and safety software to some of the world’s leading chemical, oil & gas, and manufacturing companies. Frontline’s work environment combines the fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture of a startup software company with the stability and professionalism that reflects our 24-year history.
As a critical member of our Software Engineering team, you’ll help us design and develop new features for our successful existing SaaS products. You’ll also have a key role in helping us plan for and develop our next-generation software suite.
Frontline is a fully distributed organization, and all roles, including this one, can be performed from any location.
What You’ll Do
• Lead new feature design and implementation for Frontline’s current software suite.
• Lead design, architecture, and implementation for the next generation of Frontline’s software products, which will be built from the ground up under your guidance.
• Interview customers to conduct end user research
• Plan and design UI/UX for web and mobile applications
• Write design specification documents for new apps and features for existing apps
• Create wireframes and user flows
• Work closely with UI designers and full stack software developers to implement
Skills You’ll Need
• 3+ years of experience in a product manager role for B2B web and mobile applications
• Successful track record of researching, designing, and leading new product development from inception to launch.
• Technical proficiency with design tools such as Figma, InVision, or and Adobe XD.
• U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident status
What You’ll Get
• Opportunity to lead development of a brand new suite of software applications within a profitable, independent enterprise software company.
• Work directly with senior leadership, reporting directly to our CTO.
• Autonomous, entrepreneurial culture with zero bureaucracy.
• Competitive compensation & benefits, including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), and performance-based bonus and equity grants.