Improve product adaptionFrontline’s web-based Product Orientation software makes it easy to provide your customers with technical, installation and troubleshooting training on your product and track completion. Providing this type of training improves product stewardship and reduces technical support costs.
Use casesSome of our customers use this software to comply with regulatory standards that require them to orient their customers on their products. For example, one of our chemical industry clients is currently using the product orientation software to train their customers on their fertilizer products. See more key features below to discover how this software can simplify your processes.
- Design your own online courses using the built-in authoring tool (courses can contain text, images, video, audio and more) or by converting a PowerPoint presentation into training
- Embed questions within courses and create tests with a variety of question types to reinforce learning
- Place a link to Product Orientation training on your customer support website
- Authenticate customers using pass-through authentication or by providing a blanket pass-key to each customer company that allows any employee of the company to create a new user account and take training
- Quickly track the employees from each customer company that access and complete training via the software’s simple reporting interface
- All Frontline products come with a comprehensive set of support services
“Frontline’s MOC and ACT systems have proved to be much better than our previous two systems. We have been able to keep all departments involved and MOCs progressing through the system.”
Joseph Anderson, PSM Superintendent, Kaneka
“We were looking for an MOC tool that was client configurable, had integrated action item tracking, and had a powerful Learning Management System tool. We found this in Frontline’s products. The easy to use and understand interfaces have reduced training and implementation time.”
Steven Lake, Plant Manager Americas Styrenics