Simplified employee orientation processes
Provide your employees and contractors with training and orientation.
Training and smooth orientation
Some of our customers use this software to comply with regulatory standards that require them to orient their customers on their products. For example, one of our chemical industry clients is currently using the product orientation software to train their customers on their fertilizer products. See more key features below to discover how this software can simplify your processes.
Equip team members with the right training
- Design your own online courses using the built-in authoring tool (courses can contain text, images, video, audio and more) or by converting a PowerPoint presentation into training
- Embed questions within courses and create tests with a variety of question types to reinforce learning
- Place a link to Product Orientation training on your customer support website
Verify and approve
- Authenticate customers using pass-through authentication or by providing a blanket pass-key to each customer company that allows any employee of the company to create a new user account and take training
- Quickly track the employees from each customer company that access and complete training via the software’s simple reporting interface
- All Frontline products come with a comprehensive set of support services
Orientation management resources
Overcoming challenges of contractor management
In this webinar, we discuss some of the challenges with contractor management and how our software tackles them.
Best practices for managing contract employees
In this blog post, we share some of the top recommendations for managing contract workers.
Frontline CSM: A better way to manage contractors
Learn how Frontline CSM solves many of the common issues related to traditional contractor management approaches.