Gap Analysis Template
Doing a gap analysis is an easy way to create both qualitative and quantitative metrics for important goals. A simple document is all you need to write down and track all the actions related to your final analysis.
This template covers the following steps in the gap analysis process:
- Declaring an objective that you want to achieve.
- Identifying the current state of your goal.
- Determining if there’s a gap between where you are and where you want to be.
- Describing the gap (if any) in detail.
- Brainstorming corrective action to take towards your objective.
- Setting a priority level for each corrective action.
Access the free template, along with our entire template library, by filling out the form to the right. Don’t forget to bookmark the library, so you can come back and discover new templates for future projects.