Forms & Templates > Risk Management > Manufacturing Risk Assessment Form
Manufacturing Risk Assessment Form
One of the simplest and most effective ways to eliminate workplace hazards is to perform risk assessments. In the manufacturing setting, there are many different types of risk assessments you can use, which is why we’ve made this simple and customizable form download.
The form covers the basic questions you need to answer during your assessment:
- What are the hazards/risks in this process or work area?
- How severe are the risks?
- What are current control measures in place to mitigate these risks?
- What are some new ideas for tackling them?
- What action items will we complete to implement our new ideas?
Of course, you can add or remove questions to this template depending on how specific you want your risk assessment to be.
Found this resource helpful? Check out some of our other incident management templates: