Management of Change Form
The management of change, or “MOC,” process can be grueling. It requires you to track and document every last detail of the change you’re making. This stringent, methodical approach ensures that all variables are considered before a modification goes into effect.
Having a standardized system for reviewing MOCs makes it easier for companies to simplify this complicated process. This free MOC form covers all the major areas of the MOC process, including:
- Administrative details (MOC initiator, date, title, etc.)
- Description and purpose of the change
- Technical basis of the change
- Duration of the change
- Process safety information updates
- Process hazard analysis
- MOC recommendations
- Process documentation
- Pre-startup safety review (PSSR)
- Final completion
When you download the form, you’ll be able to modify it as needed. You’ll also get access to all the other forms, checklists, and templates in the Frontline template library.