Forms & Templates > Hazards > Hazard Potential Form
Hazard Potential Form
It can sometimes be difficult to figure out where your processes stand in relation to OSHA regulations. Do the hazards in your facility require additional documentation? How serious are they and is any further action needed to address them?
Using this hazard potential form will help you define:
- The type of hazard(s) you have
- The severity of the hazard(s)
- The significance of the process modification
The form will then tell you whether you need to:
- Follow a management of change (MOC) process
- Complete a pre-startup safety review (PSSR)
- Conduct a process hazard analysis (PHA)
If you’re struggling to categorize hazards and to follow proper documentation guidelines, use this form as a template for addressing them. You can even add in your own questions as well.
Found this resource helpful? Check out some of our other templates, forms, and checklists: