Confined Space Training
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that 1,030 workers lost their life from occupational injuries involving a confined space between 2011 to 2018.
It is critical to understand and identify the hazards within confined spaces and know how to avoid them. We’ve developed this training for the requirements and procedures that you need to meet in order to eliminate the high risks that come with confined spaces. It’s available in both video and PowerPoint (PPT) format.
After completing this free training module, you will know more about:
- Characteristics of a permit-required confined space
- Hazardous conditions inside a confined space
- Entry and permit procedures for confined spaces
- Importance and duties of an attendant and entry supervisors
- Responsibilities of the employer and the employee relating to confined spaces
Make sure you bookmark the training so you can use it over and over again for yourself or employees at your business. Also, use it as a regular refresher for workers who frequently work in these types of spaces or when there’s been a related incident onsite.