Bloodborne Pathogen Training
Having a dedicated exposure plan and bloodborne pathogen control measures in place is essential for worker health. Moreover, it’s very important to teach your staff how to handle exposure events and what to do if they think they’ve been infected.
After going through this free course, your workers should know:
- The OSHA bloodborne pathogen standard
- Definitions of important terms used in the OSHA standard
- Characteristics of HBV and HIV
- The infection risks that bloodborne diseases pose
- Ways to reduce the risk of infection
The course comes in both PDF and video format—whichever is easiest for you to present. Once you fill out the form to the right, you’ll get instant access to these formats, which you can easily access and come back to at any time.