The Course Library consists of 300 training courses
in categories such as Safety, Health and Environment (SHE),
OSHA-10 Series, Five-minute Safety, Legal Compliance,
Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, Environmental
Protection Agency (EPA) regulations, Chemical/Material Hazards
and Process Operations. About 40 of these courses are also available
Click here to see a listing of all course titles, course
synopses, topics and objectives. Please
contact us to view courses online from our demo site.
The courses in the library are fully compatible with the TrainingMine LMS, and they are pre-installed for all our new customers. This allows TrainingMine customers to go live in a matter of days, as many courses are suitable for basic training in most regulatory or industrial environments. The courses are installed in an editable mode. This means that customer authors with proper permissions can edit and localize any course using the TrainingMine's built-in Authoring tool.
Our content authors constantly research topics for new courses or create courses upon request from customers. The courses, designed specifically for frontline workers, can contain multimedia and are very effective instructionally. The courses also include embedded questions with remediation to reinforce learning that is then checked with a final test.
Visitor and Contractor Safety Orientation
A Visitor and Contractor Safety Orientation software application can be used to manage safety, health or emergency orientation training for site visitors and contractors using short, effective, online, multimedia rich courses. This web-based software can be hosted on the Internet or Intranet and is supported by its own database and TrainingMine’s built-in authoring tool.
Many large industrial sites require their visitors and contractors to be oriented in their policies and procedures related to safety, health and emergency response. A well-designed orientation course can protect people unfamiliar with hazards at unfamiliar sites and help them respond properly to any unforeseen event. Training documentation is also very important as it can avoid unnecessary retraining of frequent visitors and protect owners from legal liabilities.
Following is a list of key features that makesthe Visitor and Contractor Safety Orientation software applicationvery useful at locations providing safety orientation training to their visitors and contractors:
- Allow visitors or contractors to complete orientation training from their offices prior to the site visit.
- Conduct training from one or more computer stations installed in reception areas or security guard offices.
- Use TrainingMine’s built-in authoring tool or Microsoft PowerPoint to create multimedia rich training courses.
- Employ the built-in authoring tool to create embedded test questions with remediation or a stand-alone final test.
- Create your own visitor/contractor unique identification system consisting of any combination of text, numbers and company name.
- Apply group registration if one computer is to be shared by a group of visitors/contractors or if training is conducted in a classroom.
- Use the simple reporting interface to search for past orientation records and expiration dates.
- Also track a contractor company's qualification to work or train by tracking expiration of items such as their contract, insurance, workmen's comp, etc.
You may wish to review the Hosting options we offer for this web-based software.
Contact us to see examples of Visitor and Contractor Safety Orientation websites.
A Product Orientation software application can be used to offer product orientation training to your customers through attractive customer support websites. This web-based software is hosted on the Internet and is supported by its own database and TrainingMine’s built-in authoring tool.
Many companies offer technical, orientation, installation or troubleshooting guides for their products online using special customer support websites and attractive multimedia courses. Such value-added online services improve product stewardship and reduce manual technical support costs.
Following is a list of key features that make the Product Orientation software applicationan important aspect of attracting new and retaining existing customers:
- Product Orientation runs as a stand-alone software that can be linked seamlessly from anywhere on your Customer Support website.
- To prevent unauthorized access, the user authentication can be set up on the home page or anywhere else on the Customer Support website.
- Product Orientation accepts pass-through authentication, eliminating the need for multiple log-ins.
- Provide a blanket pass-key to each customer company that allows any employee of the company to create a new user account on-the-fly.
- An easy password retrieval system reduces user support efforts.
- The administrator can use TrainingMine’s built-in authoring tool or Microsoft PowerPoint to create multimedia rich orientation courses.
- The reporting module allows tracking the number of employees from each customer company that access and complete any orientation course.
Contact us and we can demonstrate to you some examples of Product Orientation websitesthat can be offered to your customers to enhance your product stewardship efforts.
Carrier Bidding System
Carrier Bidding System provides tools to manage the product transportation process and optimize carrier procurement for any company shipping products or acquiring raw materials in bulk. The software features a powerful real-time online bidding engine. The overall result is that you save administrative time and create logistical efficiencies that translate into significant transportation cost savings. Some of the key features of this software:
- Web-based software designed to optimize carrier procurement for bulk transportation, both inbound (raw materials) and outbound (product)
- Can be used enterprise-wide with each site managing its own procurement of carriers qualified for its products, raw materials, customers and suppliers
- Leverages dynamic reverse bidding that carriers participate in for one or more of their locations, depending on their resources
- Extensive use of automatic e-mails between sites and carriers save administrator time and costs
- Allows you to clearly define your customer’s delivery requirements and your special equipment, safety or pick-up requirements
- Features allow you to spread-out winning carriers or restrict carrier participation from those that fail to meet agreed-to requirements
- Allows more pre-qualified carriers to see the loads available and plan more optimum use of drivers and equipment
- Allows central carrier office for a multi-sited carrier to see all loads from all sites, allowing for optimized use of carrier equipment and resources
- Transparency offered enables more competitive bidding that ultimately results in best possible market price
Click here to review additional information about this feature-rich software application.
As this web-based application will be accessed heavily by your carriers located outside your company network, it is best to host this application on the Internet.
Contact us if you would like to view a guided demo of the Carrier Bidding System via an online meeting.