Learning Management System LMS (TrainingMine™)
Frontline Data Solutions' TrainingMine™ Learning Management System (LMS) is a web-based software application that is designed specifically for compliance-oriented, heavily regulated and high-risk chemical, energy, oil, gas and engineering/construction companies, where timing, performance and accountability are important. Its powerful training management functions include developing, managing, and delivering comprehensive training and compliance plans.
- 100% web interface for Learners, Administrators and Content Authors
- Create and manage multiple companies, company locations and departments
- Hierarchical organization structure allows distribution of administration, content authoring and reporting functions
- Create training and compliance plans (curriculums) using a combination of online, off-line and blended content
- Create, catalog and administer both job-specific and compliance training such as Safety, Health, Environmental, Industrial Hygiene, IT, HR or Legal
- Powerful notification functionality and management reports designed to ensure 100% compliance with assigned training
- Smartly manages refresher training and training content revisions
- Create effective tests, surveys and assessments containing a variety of question types for any kind of training
Click here to view a critique of TrainingMine by Brandon Hall Research, a leading independent e-learning research company.
TrainingMine LMS offers a variety of choices for training content: online, off-line and blended. You can design development plans (curriculums) and attach content using any combination of online electronic and off-line learning events. For online content, you can use one or more of the following options:
- Any electronic document such as a Microsoft Office (Word or PowerPoint) file, a
PDF or HTML file, or an image (drawing/picture) file. Documents can be uploaded
to our Internet servers, or remain on your Intranet file servers or a Document or
Content Management System such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Online training courses containing multimedia
- Use a course from built-in Course Library of 350 titles; any course can be edited and localized if necessary.
- Create a training course by using TrainingMine’s built-in authoring tool, or any 3rd party e-learning course builder.
- Upload a PowerPoint presentation that is converted automatically to a course.
- Obtain a course from any 3rd party AICC or SCORM conformant content provider.
- Change (MOCs) and Event (Incidents, Audits) Notifications from Management of Change and Action Tracking.
- Off-line content (such as Classroom, Certification, Performance training event)
- For instructor-led classes, TrainingMine provides complete enrollment, resource management and recordkeeping functionality.
TrainingMine LMS has enabled major companies such as Occidental Petroleum, W. R. Grace, Total Petrochemicals, Arkema, SI Group, Leidos Engineering, CVR Energy, Tatweer Petroleum, Cardno ATC, PMC Group, Erachem Comilog, Calcasieu Refining, Elementis Chromium, Gulf Chemical, Ineos Phenol, Merisol, MGP Ingredients, K2 Pure Solutions, Total Exploration & Production, Texas Molecular, Haverhill Chemicals, Virent Energy and AOC Resins to solve significant business, legal, regulatory, process and IT training challenges.
Contact us if you would like to view a guided demo of the TrainingMine Learning Management System (LMS) via an online meeting.